Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

I really like to read, but I've never done much writing. My sister Mara suggested that I start this blog so I can get some practice in writing for fun. I'm a thirteen-year-old homeschooled Christian girl (although you probably already guessed that last part, since no boy would choose the name Katarina Grace). If you want to know more about me, you can go to my About Me page.

As I explained on my About Me page, the theme verse for this blog is Proverbs 15:26b:


The words of the pure are pleasant words.

I have several different types of posts planned. I want to post pictures of different crafts I'm making, and do lots of book reviews and word studies. Also whenever my family does something interesting I'll probably post about it. In a couple months I hope to start a quote-a-day series from Handel's Messiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment