Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Piano Lessons Have Started!

I'm so glad that piano lessons started up again yesterday! I've been looking forward to them ever since we took a break for summer! Helena has stopped taking lessons, so it was just me and Benedick. I think we have the best piano teacher in the whole world! It was great seeing her and her two cute little fluffy white Teacup Malteses again! Their names are Maki and Roni. Roni loves it when you rub her tummy and sometimes she scratches you if she thinks you haven't petted her long enough. When you take Maki for a walk he always runs and drags you by the leash.

I've been assigned some new pieces that are really fun.  Arietta by Reinhold Gliere, Fur Elise by Beethoven, Suite No. 8 in G Major by Handel, Study in C Major by Giuseppe Concone and Etude in A Minor by Dmitri Kabalevsky. Right now I think my favorite is Fur Elise.

No comments:

Post a Comment